Today the Street Dogs delivered their new album Fading American Dream to you, the unwashed masses. In his review, News Editor Chris Moran described it as being "pure punk-influenced rock music" that involves "no gimmicks, no pseudo-image, [and] no bullshit."
To celebrate, the Dogs and the Org (with a bit of help from DRT) have teamed up to give you folks the chance to win a non-functioning guitar! Talk about generous. In fact, this is the very guitar immortalized on Fading American Dream in the track "Tobe's Got a Drinking Problem" (album stream). How fancy is that?
To enter, you know what to do. Click Read More and fill out our familiar form below.
Also, always remember to check out our Contests section for chances to win stuff from My Chemical Romance and Bomb The Music Industry!
ONE SINGULAR winner will receive:
- A broken guitar. Seriously.
- Open to North America.
- To enter, please use the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by November 6th, 2006 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.