- Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine revealed he is "amused" of vice presidential candidate, Paul Ryan's, ironic love of his band.
- While many all over the world condemn the acts of the Russian court, the former mayor of New York, Ed Koch, expressed his approval of Pussy Riot's sentencing and trial claiming their actions to be a "hate crime" and that he is "...delighted they now punish religious hatred".
- The lead singer for Alpha and Omega was involved in an altercation with a woman at a recent show of theirs.
- Green Day became part of the Angry Birds video game and also announced they will be playing their "shot heard 'round the world" record, Dookie in its entirety at the Reading Festival.
- The beloved Pennsylvanian trio, Spraynard, decided to call it a day after 4 years together.
- We sat down with the one and only Jello Biafra.
- Devo announced their departure from Warner after 34 years with the label.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.