- You voted Masked Intruder as your favorite record from August.
- You can now teach your baby the ways of punk rock early on with punk rock lullabies from The Ramones, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Descendents, and more.
- Sum 41 announced plans for a special 10th anniversary performance of 2002's Does This Look Infected? .
- NOFX released a new song from their upcoming record, Self-Entitled, and were also accused by a Canadian Immigrant group of "calling for white genocide".
- Bad behavior is apparently contagious because I See Stars were arrested for possession while touring with Falling In Reverse.
- Green Day released two new songs from their upcoming release.
- Smoking Popes announced they will be reissuing 1994's Born To Quit.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.