- Wu-Tang Clan released a new song under their own label, Soul Temple Music.
- Eisley released a full stream of their new album and addressed the fact that they did not reach their initial Kickstarter goal.
- Rise Records continued their streak of signing notable punk acts by adding the legendary punk act, 7 Seconds, to their roster.
- Silversun Pickups released a new video for the track "Simmer".
- Goldfinger unveiled a brand new song titled "I Am Deaf".
- We streamed a handful of songs from Druglords of the Avenues new album, New Drugs.
- Arliss Nancy and Loose Charm Records organized a donation effort to help those affected by the Oklahoma tornado.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and weíll see you Monday morning