Today we've got a contest from The Black Lungs, the side project from Alexisonfire guitarist, Wade MacNeil. Along with Wade, the band includes Jordan "Ratbeard" Hastings of Alexisonfire & Jersey on drums, and Sean McNabb, formerly of the band Jersey and now in The Creepshow, on guitar.
The contest is to celebrate the band's debut album. The record is titled Send Flowers and is due out May 20, 2008. The prize package includes a copy of the album and a poster. The band will be hitting the road throughout Canada beginning May 21st and feature City and Colour and Sleepercar.
- A copy of Send Flowers
- An exclusive Send Flowers poster
- Open to North America.
- To enter, please use the form below.
- If you don't want your email address added to the mailing lists, uncheck the mailing list option in the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by June 10th, 2008 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.
|City:||State / Province:||Choose a State / Province Outside US / Canada Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Palau Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Province du Quebec Puerto Rico Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory|
|Postal / ZIP Code:|
|Join Mailing List?|
Previous StoryThe Clash, Blondie, Sonic Youth join "Rock Band"
Next StoryInterviews: Jamies Tworkowski of To Write Love on Her Arms