The Eradicator has announced a covers (plus one single) EP called The Court's Closed on Christmas. The digital version is due out on October 15, 2018 via Stonewalled. The record will be released on vinyl through Programme Sounds, Stonewalled, and Underground Communique Records at a later date. The band is said to be working on a new full-length titled Peak Eradicator, which should be out next year. You can see the EP details below.
1. The Court's Closed on Christmas (inspired by the rendition of “Frosty the Snowman” by Ella Fitzgerald)
2. In My Court (based on the track “In My Eyes” by Minor Threat)
3. I Wanna Be A Squash Man (based on the track “I Wanna Be Sedated” by The Ramones)
4. The Man In the Mask (based on the track “The Man In Black” by Johnny Cash)
5. I'm Not The One (based on the track “I’m The One” by Descendents)
6. Squashie (based on the track “Goalie” by Atom And His Package)