- Dave Grohl commented on The Foo Fighters' recent decision to go on another hiatus.
- To get you even more stoked for The Fest 11 we hosted 2 live Q&A's with Blag Dahlia of The Dwarves and Russ Rankin of Good Riddance and Only Crime.
- We also compiled a list of 8 first old-timers to watch at the Fest.
- The Plain White T's tried a new spin on an old Ramones classic for the new Tim Burton film, Frankenweenie . .
- Frank Turner headed back to the studio to start working on the follow up to 2011's England Keep My Bones . He also expressed his distaste for the popular John Lennon song, "Imagine".
- Green Day released the details for, Ā¡Dos! , the second album in their album trilogy. Frontman, Billie Joe Armstrong, also left rehab a little over a week after his now infamous outburst at the iHeart Radio music festival.
- Blink-182 announced they are back in the studio recording the follow up to 2011's Neighborhoods , their second album since their reunion in 2009.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.