- The Punknews editors and staff shared their favorite albums of 2013.
- Big Eyes and Maura Weaver of Mixtapes also shared their lists. So did Dan Yemin of Paint It Black and Joel Tannenbaum of Plow United.
- The Lawrence Arms announced a tour with Great Apes, Nothington, and The Copyrights.
- Bomb the Music Industry! revealed the impressive support for their final shows.
- Blatz announced their first show in 21 years to raise money for Mike Montano of Filth who was diagnosed with cancer.
Propagandhi unveiled a handful of dates with The Flatliners and War on Women.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves and we'll see you Monday morning.
Bands in this story
- Submit News
- Best New Music
- New Releases
- Contact Us
Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
News (123 comments)
Please login or register to post comments.What are the benefits of having a Punknews.org account?
Managing EditorAdam White
Contributing EditorsKira Wisniewski Brittany Strummer Armando Olivas John Flynn Chris Moran John Gentile Mark Little
Copy EditorAdam Eisenberg Britt Reiser
Podcast ProducerGreg Simpson
ISSN 1710-5366© Copyright 1999-2013 Punknews.org
Other Places to Go