Tony Sly of No Use For a Name and Joey Cape of Lagwagon will be releasing their second collaborative release, Acoustic Volume 2, June 19th on Fat Wreck Chords. To celebrate the release, Punknews.org will be giving one grand prize winner Acoustic Volume 1 and Acoustic Volume 2 on vinyl and CD as well as a poster.
- Acoustic Volume 1 on vinyl and CD
- Acoustic Volume 2 on vinyl and CD
- A poster
2 winners will receive:
- Acoustic Volume 2
- Open to North America (excluding Quebec) ( Why not Quebec? ).
- To enter, please use the form below.
- If you don't want your email address added to the mailing lists, uncheck the mailing list option in the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by June 27th, 2012 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.
|State / Province:||Choose a State / Province Outside US / Canada Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Palau Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Puerto Rico Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory|
|Country:||Choose a Country United States Canada Other|
|T-Shirt Size:||Extra Small Small Medium Large Extra Large|
|Postal / ZIP Code:|
| Join Mailing List?|
Previous StoryTours: Refused / Sleigh Bells (West Coast)
Next StoryTours: Nomeansno (UK)