Our friends in Casket Salesmen recently released their debut full length which marked a stark departure from the post-hardcore of their former band, A Static Lullaby. Infused with touches of hardcore, metal and rock. The album, Sleeping Giants is drawing comparisons to everyone from Bleach-era Nirvana to Queens of the Stone Age and King Crimson.
The band and their label offered to give away a pair of new shoes, a CD prize package and a whole lot of other merch. Check out the record and then get your name in the running.
- Open to North America.
- To enter, please use the form below.
- If you don't want your email address added to the mailing lists, uncheck the mailing list option in the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by December 5th, 2006 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.
|City:||State / Province:||Choose a State / Province Outside US / Canada Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Palau Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Province du Quebec Puerto Rico Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory|
|Postal / ZIP Code:|