Hello everybody and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back at the week in Punknews. I'm Adam White and I'll be your guide through some of the most popular, notable, and otherwise attention getting stories of the past seven days. Each and every Punknews story is built from tips contributed by you fine folks, and here's what got the community talking this week:
- Dead To Me posted their new song "Wait For It"from their upcoming 7"
- Bomb The Music Industry has announced plans to play Weezer's Blue Album and Pinkerton in their entirety
- The New Pornographers' name costs them a show in Michigan
- Antillectual previewed their new song "Cut The Ground From Under Our Feet" featuring Chris Hannah of Propagandhi
- Rise Against has entered the studio to record next album
- The Sex Pistols licensed a song for a betting company ad
- A number of bands including Paint It Black, Paul Baribeau, Fake Problems, Franz Nicolay and many more were confirmed for The Fest 9
- My Chemical Romance named their new album and set a release date. They also featured comics writer Grant Morrison the villian in their teaser video. Wierd.
With that we hand over this Sunday evening to you, the Punknews community. From that glorious, likely bearded rabble we've see the creation of everything from message boards and Punknews fantasy sports leagues to even a band or two. So talk amongst yourselves and we'll see you Monday…