Ah, it's that time of year again. The weather is cooling down in most locales, the leaves are turning shades of red, yellow and orange, and one can seemingly get any food or drink infused with the flavor of pumpkin. More importantly, The Fest 9 is upon us! This weekend, around 250 bands and thousands of people will converge upon Gainesville, FL to compare beards and defy simple science by living off of Five Star Pizza and PBR tallboys for three straight days.
To celebrate, we're teaming up with the festival's organizers to give away a gargantuan prize pack to one lucky Fest attendee. To reiterate, you must be coming to The Fest 9 to enter. No one will be shipping all this crap to your house except you or perhaps a very understanding friend.
This is just the first of our Fest-related happenings this week; stay tuned for another big surprise later this afternoon.
- One pass to FEST 9. If the winner already has one, they will get one pass to FEST 10
- A HORSEBITES-designed FEST 9 hoodie
- A HORSEBITES-designed FEST 9 DUDE or CHIC t-shirt
- One FEST 9 meal pass to the No Idea BBQ on 10/31
- Two FEST 9 koozies
- FEST 9 poster
- One of a kind FEST 9 embroidered ball call
- One FEST 9 5'x10' vinyl banner
- One box full of music from past FEST bands and applicants
- Open to North America (excluding Quebec) (Why not Quebec?).
- To enter, please use the form below.
- If you don't want your email address added to the mailing lists, uncheck the mailing list option in the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by October 27th, 2010 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.
- Winner must be coming to FEST 9
- Winner must figure out how to get all their crap back home!
|City:||State / Province:||Choose a State / Province Outside US / Canada Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Palau Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Puerto Rico Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory||Country:||Choose a Country United States Canada Other||T-Shirt Size:||Youth Large Small Medium Large Extra Large||Hoodie Size:||Small Medium Large Extra Large|
|Postal / ZIP Code:|
|Join Mailing List?|
Previous StoryThe Futureheads stop by Dirty Laundry
Next StoryTony Hawk: Shred details soundtrack