Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Bryne Yancey and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- Dropkick Murphys were tapped to kick off the Call of Duty Festival for some reason
- Blink 182 unveiled the super-official video for "Up All Night"
- One Man Army gave stoked fans a recording update
- Joyce Manor will release their next full-length on Asian Man
- Bring Me The Horizon released a new video for "Visions", to the delight of polyhedron enthusiasts everywhere
- Lucero announced plans to record a new album next month
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.