Sweden's very own, The Hives, released their fifth full-length, Lex Hives earlier this month and if you haven't purchased your copy, now you have a chance to win one. Punknews.org will be giving one lucky winner an autographed CD of the record and runner ups can win stickers or buttons from the record.
- 1 autographed copy of Lex Hives
1 winner will receive:
- 4-packs of Lex Hives buttons
5 winners will receive:
- Lex Hives stickers
- Open to North America (excluding Quebec) ( Why not Quebec? ).
- To enter, please use the form below.
- If you don't want your email address added to the mailing lists, uncheck the mailing list option in the form below.
- Punknews.org will only contact you if you win.
- You also give us permission to use your first name and city when announcing the winners.
- If you're under 13, you have to have your parent's permission.
- All entries must be received by July 13th, 2012 at 12:00 A.M. EST.
- Please enter only once.
|State / Province:||Choose a State / Province Outside US / Canada Alabama Alaska Alberta American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Is Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Palau Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Puerto Rico Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory|
|Country:||Choose a Country United States Canada Other|
|T-Shirt Size:||Extra Small Small Medium Large Extra Large|
|Postal / ZIP Code:|
| Join Mailing List?|
Previous StoryMusic: Teenage Bottlerocket: "Done with Love"
Next StorySunday Edition: Radio Free Punknews