Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- The Bouncing Souls released a video for the song "Comet".
- Rancid announced a series of dates with Tim Timebomb and Friends and The Interrupters.
- The Replacements were revealed as the mystery headliner for Riot Fest.
- Anti-Flag announced a 7-inch vinyl series.
- The Lawrence Arms finished tracking their anticipated new album.
- We sat down with Erik Funk of Dillinger Four.
- AFI released another teaser video of material that may appear on a new release.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning