Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- Whole Foods began selling vinyl in select stores.
- Former Against Me! bassist Andrew Seward revealed his new band, Human Parts.
- A preview for the Leftover Crack documentary, Passion of the Crust, was released.
- We had a chat with the ladies of Dog Party.
- Arkansas expressed their distaste for body modification.
- The Fest caused stress in many of our readers as they revealed the schedule for this year's festival.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.