Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- We sat down with Mitch Clem as part of our Rad People Who Make Rad Art series.
- Brody Dalle released some new music from her upcoming solo album.
- Fred Armisen was revealed as the band leader for Late Night with Seth Meyers.
- Morrissey announced a couple dates that will eventually lead to a full tour.
- Banner Pilot revealed the details for their new album Souvenir.
- The Constantines sent Adam White's heart a flutter by announcing their reunion.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves and we'll see you Monday morning.