Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Ricky Frankel and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story and review is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting a story, feel free to submit a review or if you are a photographer continue reading below. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week: Photo Credit: Trailer Park Boys, Swearnet
- Mikey Erg has finished his solo album.
- Dag Nasty released some details about their upcoming 7-inch.
- Apple patented some real-time censorship technology.
- Fenix TX signed to Cyber Tracks.
- Angels And Airwaves streamed their new EP.
- ToyGuitar posted a clip of some new material.
- Leftover Crack announced an east coast tour.
- Mean Jeans streamed a new song from their upcoming album.
- Letlive. announced a new album and released a single.
And so ends another wonderful week for the Punknews community. Tonight letâ€™s just kick back, maybe break out the drinks, gather around the digital bonfire and talk. Maybe you saw (or will see) an awesome show, found a great new band, or chat about anything else you would like. We leave it to you, the always respectful and courteous readers and commenters. See you way too bright and early on Monday morning.
This coming week Punknews goes straight to hell!
Why? Because it's CLASH WEEK! Check it out.
Punk Photographers Wanted!
Are you a photographer who takes pictures at punk shows? Want to get your shots on Punknews for a Saturday Photo Feature? Email features editor John Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org to make it happen.