Seattle all-ages venue Vera Project has announced their fundraising projects for the remainder of the year. First, the venue has planned a Deck the Hall Ball on December 8th at the Showbox. Performing that night will be Death Cab for Cutie, Harvey Danger, Saturday Knights and Aqueduct.
Following that, the organizers have also planned the Live From the Morning Alternative: A Benefit for the Vera Project Volume II for release on December 9th. The disc will include live material from local bands including Blood Brothers, Death Cab for Cutie, Minus The Bear, The Briefs, Pale Pacific and others. It will be sold for $6.99 at many Puget Sound retailers including Sonic Boom, Easy Street, Rocket Records, Silver Platters and more.
All proceeds from the compilation will benefit the Vera Project.
- Post Stardom Depression - "What You See Is What You Get"
- The Pale Pacific - "Gravity Gets Things Done"
- Supersuckers - "I Like It All Man"
- Schoolyard Heroes - "They Live"
- Slender Means - "I Could Be Cruel"
- The Cops - "Don't Take It Personal Dave"
- The Posies - "Conversations"
- Aqueduct - "Growing Up With GNR"
- The Shins - "Gone for Good (EndSession track)"
- The Briefs - "Shoplifting at Macy's"
- Kinski - "The Wives of Artie Shaw"
- Harvey Danger - "Wine, Women, and Song"
- Pleasurecraft - "Simplicity"
- Minus the Bear - "Drilling"
- Tullycraft - "Rumble With the Gang Debs"
- The Blood Brothers - "Love Rhymes With Hideous Car Wreck (EndSession track)"
- The Divorce - "Call the Police"
- The Saturday Knights - "Motorin'"