Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- The Menzingers streamed their new album in its entirety.
- More details surfaced of former New Found Glory member Steve Klein's current legal situation.
- The Gaslight Anthem finished work on their new album.
- The Lawrence Arms and The Copyrights revealed the dates for a small midwest tour.
- Crosses also announced a small tour.
- Banner Pilot released the new song "Effigy".
Click below to check out this past week's collection of new streaming music, features and interviews. You'll also find our new weekly Q&A and where you can find the Punknews staff to yell at on Twitter. Talk amongst yourselves and we'll see you Monday morning.
The People Must Have Something Good To Read
In the past few weeks we've spoken with a number of bands and artists. Don't miss out on these interviews:
Previous StoryNew Review Update: April 18, 2014
Next StoryRelease Schedule: New Releases Out This Week
The Menzingers/Captain We're Sinking/The Sidekicks (East Coast/Midwest)
The House of Vans announce line up for Vans House Parties
Two Houses perform "Never Come Down" at Live! from The Rock Room
New Music for April 28, 2017
The Bouncing Souls Live at Paste Studio
Dummerfest 2017 line up announced
Dino Jr, Lawrence Arms, Fishbone, more to play full albums at Riot Fest
Jawbreaker to reunite for Riot Fest
The Scandals: "Hostage"
Line up for Punk Rock Bowling Denver announced