Happy Halloween everyone! And for those of you at Fest 15 right now -- hope you're having a blast! Welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Ricky Frankel and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story and review is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting a story, feel free to submit a review or if you are a photographer continue reading below. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week: Photo Credit: Dead Kennedys, Alternative Tentacles
- Check out the Punknews list of Fest vets to catch at Fest 15.
- Bloodclot! (featuring John Joseph) are releasing a new album next year.
- The Lawrence Arms announced their War On Christmas shows.
- Some of Face To Face's early albums will be reissued.
- Interviewer Jason Crider talked with Zack Mykula of PUP.
- The list for Black Friday Record Story Day 2016 was released.
- The Ergs released a rarities compilation and plan on releasing a new EP.
- The release date for A Fat Wreck was announced.
- The Menzingers released some details about their new album and released a new song.
- The Flatliners signed to Dine Alone Records and released a new single.
- AFI announced a new album and release a couple of new songs.
And so ends another wonderful week for the Punknews community. Tonight letâ€™s just kick back, maybe break out the drinks, gather around the digital bonfire and talk. Maybe you saw (or will see) an awesome show, found a great new band, or chat about anything else you would like. We leave it to you, the always respectful and courteous readers and commenters. See you way too bright and early on Monday morning.
Punk Photographers Wanted!
Are you a photographer who takes pictures at punk shows? Want to get your shots on Punknews for a Saturday Photo Feature? Email features editor John Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org to make it happen.