Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- Against Me!'s Laura Jane Grace reflected on her first year living as a woman.
- Fall Out Boy released a full stream of their upcoming release, Save Rock and Roll.
- John Lydon (Sex Pistols, Public Image Limited) was accused of misogyny in a recent interview with an Australian journalist.
- Paramore released a video for the single "Still Into You" from their latest release.
- Swedish musician, The Field, created a remix of At the Drive-In's song "One Armed Scissor".
- A new ska festival, The Apple Stomp Festival, announced the line up for this year's event.
- We sat down with Bad Religion's Jay Bentley and Brian Baker.
With that, we hand over this Sunday evening to the Punknews community, where anything is possible, from the next amusing-then-overwrought meme, to the creation of bands and message boards, to alienating sports chatter. So talk amongst yourselves, spin some tracks in the Navel Gazing turntable.fm room and we'll see you Monday morning.