Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Brittany Strummer and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week:
- We hosted live Q&A's with Pouzza Fest organizer Hugo Mudie and Bane's Aaron Bedard.
- Falling In Reverse teamed up with Coolio to cover his classic song "Gangsta's Paradise".
- A fan died after stage diving at a Miss May I concert.
- We had a chat with Against Me! drummer Atom Willard.
- Danzig is suing Jerry Only for a breach of trademark agreement.
- Greg Hetson officially announced his departure from Bad Religion.
Click below to check out this past week's collection of new streaming music, features and interviews. You'll also find our new weekly Q&A and where you can find the Punknews staff to yell at on Twitter. Talk amongst yourselves and we'll see you Monday morning.
The People Must Have Something Good To Read
In the past few weeks we've spoken with a number of bands and artists. Don't miss out on these interviews: