Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Ricky Frankel and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story and review is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting a story, feel free to submit a review or if you are a photographer continue reading below. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week: Photo Credit: Jordan Buckley of Every Time I Die.
- Millencolin will be going on tour with Success.
- Morning Glory gave us some more details about their upcoming EP.
- Sadly, Hogan Ruspin of Amateur Engines passed away.
- Jamie Miller is Bad Religion's new drummer.
- Iron Chic signed to Side One Dummy Records.
- The Lippies released a new track from their upcoming album.
- Weezer has a new video out.
- Frank Zummo is now Sum 41's new drummer.
- Leftover Crack released a new video as well.
And so ends another wonderful week for the Punknews community. Tonight letâ€™s just kick back, maybe break out the drinks, gather around the digital bonfire and talk. Maybe you saw (or will see) an awesome show, found a great new band, or chat about anything else you would like. We leave it to you, the always respectful and courteous readers and commenters. See you way too bright and early on Monday morning.
Punk Photographers Wanted!
Are you a photographer who takes pictures at punk shows? Want to get your shots on Punknews for a Saturday Photo Feature? Email features editor John Gentile at email@example.com to make it happen.