Fat Wreck Chords has announced plans to release their first new compilation since 2002's Fat Music Volume VI: Uncontrollable Fatulence. It's due out November 23, 2010 and will feature new and previously released music from Old Man Markley, The Flatliners, Swingin' Utters, Mad Caddies, Banner Pilot, Pour Habit, Dead To Me, Teenage Bottlerocket, Cobra Skulls, Tony Sly, None More Black, Chixdiggit!, Against Me!, NOFX, Smoke Or Fire, Strung Out, Lawrence Arms, American Steel, Good Riddance, No Use For A Name, The Real McKenzies and Dillinger Four.
Incidentally, Survival of the Fattest was this writer's favourite compilation ever.
Update: We were missing the first song. Sorry about that.
- Old Man Markley - "For Better, For Worse"
- The Flatliners - "The Calming Collection"
- Swingin Utters - "Brand New Lungs"
- Mad Caddies - "Why Must I Wait"
- Banner Pilot - "Greenwood"
- Pour Habit - "Heads of State"
- Dead To Me - "X"
- Teenage Bottlerocket - "Skate or Die"
- Cobra Skulls - "Hot Sand"
- Tony Sly - "Via Munich"
- None More Black - "Sinatra After Dark"
- Chixdiggit! - "Miso Ramen"
- Against Me! - "Holy Shit"
- NOFX - "Fermented and Flailing"
- Smoke Or Fire - "Integrity"
- Strung Out - "The Fever and the Sound"
- Lawrence Arms - "Demons"
- American Steel - "Tear the Place Apart"
- Good Riddance - "Lame Duck Arsenal"
- No Use For A Name - "Dream Police"
- The Real McKenzies - "Scots Wha' Ha'e (Live)"
- Dillinger Four - "A Jingle for the Product"