Hello everyone and welcome to Navel Gazing: your look back in the week in Punknews. I'm Ricky Frankel and I'll be your guide through some of the juiciest, most popular and otherwise noteworthy stories from the last seven days. Remember, every Punknews story and review is built from tips from our wonderful, good-looking readers, so get to submitting a story, feel free to submit a review or if you are a photographer continue reading below. Here's what got the strange, slow and old community talking this week: Photo Credit: Van's Warped Tour
- Bouncing Souls released a lyric video and some details about their upcoming album.
- Drummer Jorma Vik left The Bronx and Mariachi El Bronx.
- A demo of the Ramones song "I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You" was released.
- Yellowcard announced plans to break up.
- Arms Aloft, Good Friend, and MakeWar all signed to Red Scare.
- AJJ announced their new album and released a music video.
- Chixdiggit! announced their next album and some tour dates.
- Apple was granted a controversial patent.
- Guttermouth released a new track.
- Hot Water Music is working on some new material.
And so ends 90's week here at Punknews. Tonight letâ€™s just kick back, maybe break out the drinks, gather around the digital bonfire and talk. Maybe you saw (or will see) an awesome show, found a great new band, or chat about anything else you would like. We leave it to you, the always respectful and courteous readers and commenters. See you way too bright and early on Monday morning.
Punk Photographers Wanted!
Are you a photographer who takes pictures at punk shows? Want to get your shots on Punknews for a Saturday Photo Feature? Email features editor John Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org to make it happen.